Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #17 - Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't

 
It has been a while since I joined in the TTT meme, but I saw this topic and I have so many book which fit this theme, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to share part of my ever growing TBR pile. So lets start with 10 series starters (in no particular order) which I already own and just need to get around to reading:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These extra 5 are book which are older series (which have sequels already released) which are still on my to-buy list:
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
So there is a small flavour of my unruly TBR, have you read any of these series/books? I would love to know what you thought of them.

2 comments:

  1. I need to read Six of Crows and Daughter of Smoke and Bone too, I'm planning read both over the summer. I enjoyed This Savage Song when I read it earlier in the year and now have the sequel to read. I have The Young Elites on my TBR. I wasn't a fan of Slated, hopefully you like it better than I did.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-112/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah someone else who haven't read them *high five*, i feel as though everyone in the book community read these like 5 years ago but I really hope to get to the Six of Crows this summer, I took it away on holiday with me last week with the full intention of getting stuck into it, but it is now sat on my bedside unopened and unread! Whoops!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!