Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, June 08, 2017

April Reflections


Second wrap-up of the week, and this time I would like to share with you the books I read back in April. April was a slightly better reading month than March, I read a total of 16 books half of which i gave 4 stars or above, but again in regards to posting April was another pretty dismal month. Anyway, here are the books I read in April:


3 - 3.9 Stars 


4 - 4.9 Stars 


5 Stars 








***

I have written reviews for Flame in the Mist and The Valiant  at the beginning of May which aren't listed in the blog posts above. 

I would also love to hear your thoughts on reading wrap-ups ( I did a twitter poll the other week asking if I should continue to do them, and I got a resounding yes) what makes a book reading wrap-up? Let me know in the comments below.