Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, November 12, 2016

UK Bookish Candle Sellers

Recently I have been eyeing up everyone's bookish candles. Despite the fact I love the idea of these book themed scented candles I don't own a single one! So the other week I decided I was going to just treat myself and get one. I however became to realize that so many of these wonderful candles I had been longingly staring at all came from the U.S, and that means only one thing for us here in the UK... huge shipping costs! So I narrowed my search to UK companies, and here are the ones I have found:


MerakiCandles
Find them on Etsy

William + Joseph

Book + Nook

Castle of Fables

The Literacy Gift Company
Visit their website

***

Unfortunately, several of these candle makers are taking breaks in their production of candles, so my options are limited even further. I would love to know where you bought your bookish candles from, because I really need some help here!!

Any company you would recommend?
Or are you like me and only dream of actually getting around to buying one?

* all pictures and logo's are owned by the companies themselves.