Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Where Am I? - The Reality, Behind Being a Blogger.

Some of you may or may not have noticed but I haven't been writing a lot of blog posts in the last wee while. If fact I think I said I was going to write a review for The Star Touched Queen weeks ago, I haven't had time to do that yet but I am aiming to do it before the end of the year.
 
So where have I been, you may ask?
 

 
Studying, and writing essays is currently taking up all my time, so sadly blogging has had to take a back seat for a few weeks, while I get these essays done. This post is a perfect example of my inability to find time to blog at the moment. I have been meaning to write this post for over a week and it is now 10:30pm and I am only just squeezing it in before I head off to bed (to read a 'couple' of chapters - which to be honest will probably be a few more than a few!)
 
I will most likely still be around on Twitter and Instagram, and I am aiming to be back blogging before Christmas because ... HOLIDAYS!!! I can't wait to be back only a few weeks to go, see you all then!