Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, June 26, 2017

May Reflection's


Gosh it's almost the end of June already! Well, I am only just getting around reflecting on the book I read in May, I don't know why it's so hard to write these reflection posts! Anyway, 16 books read, 10 of which I rated between 3 and 3.75 stars out of 5 - meaning they were enjoyable reads but there were good and bad aspects to them. The other 6 books I rated 4-4.75 stars but 'Who's Afraid' and 'A Different Blue' almost got the 5 star status but not quite, so no 5 stars reads in May for me. It was quite a Urban Fantasy heavy month too, and very few YA fantasy book which is quite unlike me!
  

3 stars - 3.75 stars

 
 
Corrupted (Deathstalkers MC #1) by Alexis Noelle
 
Soul-Mate by Anna Santos
 
To Seduce a Witch's Heart by Nadine Mutas
 
Hunter (The Devil's Dragon's MC #4) by Nikki Wild
The Cresent Chronicles by Alyssa Rose
Flight
Focus
Found
 
Schrodinger's Consortium Duology by Tonya Kuper
Anomaly
Enigma
 
Keystone (#1) by Dannika Dark

4 Stars - 4.75 Stars

 
 
The Prophecy (Saga of the Chosen #1) by Petra Landon
 
The Naturals (#1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
 
A Court of Wings and Ruin (ACOTAR #3) by Sarah J. Maas
 
A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J. Maas
 
Who's Afraid (Tommi Grayson #1) by Maria Lewis
 
A Different Blue by Amy Harmon

 

 Book Reviews