Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Trick or Treat Book Tag

Trick or Treat Book Tag is a book tag created by pucksandpaperbacks. This is a book tag based off of US candies. I have to say that being British I have never heard of  Sugar Babies, Sour Patch Kids or Hershey Kiss but I enjoyed this tag all the same.
 

QUESTIONS:


1) Kit Kat Bar : An anticipated release.

I have so many book which I am looking forward to in the next year (keep tuned to my Waiting on Wednesday post to see them all) many of them sequels. But there are also a few new series I can't wait to explore including: Sword and Verse by
 
 
2) M&Ms: book with a colourful cover.
 
Finding colourful book was surprisingly hard, many of my book's are dark coloured but when I look at my bookcase there are two series which stand out, firstly the Throne of Glass series as they are all white, the second is the Fire and Thorns series. 
 
                                                                                                          
3) Milky Way: Name a book that makes you feel all gooey in the middle.
I don't read gooey books but I will mention that I enjoyed the romances in the Warlands series by and also in the Shaede Assassin series by .
 
 
4) Sugar Babies – An underrated book or character 
Oh there are many underrated books but I managed to limit it to just these two. 
 
5) Sour Patch Kids – A book that started off sour and ended up being sweet.
Check out my review of this book here. I almost gave up on this book but it pick up after the first 100 pages.
 
6) Hershey Kiss – Your favourite first kiss!
I wonder how many first kisses I have read? However I can't think one kiss which stands out for me other than the 'true loves first kiss' from the fairy tales!! Ahhh... 
 
7) Favourite book to read during Halloween-time?
I don't have a particular book I would read at Halloween but this year I am planning on reading  In a Dark Dark Wood by Ruth Ware.  


So that the Trick or Treat Book tag. Hope you all have a fun Halloween, me, I think I shall he curled but with a book the Sunday.