Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
So this weeks top ten is duo's of authors I would like to write a book together, I found this quite hard bur have managed to think of 5 pairs that I think if they put their head together create an interesting book.
1) Sarah J. Maas and Maria V. Snyder
(I would love an epic high fantasy book from this pair)
2) Ally Carter and Julie Kagawa
(I think they could create a great urban fantasy heist/spy novel)
3) Kate Elliott and Elizabeth Vaughan
(An amazing High Fantasy)
4) Victoria Aveyard and Alexandra Bracken
(This pair I think would make a great dystopian)
5) Ilona Andrews and Jennifer Estep
(Urban fantasy would be ruled by any book these pair published)