Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, October 02, 2015

September Book Haul

This month I have tried to reduce the amount of books I am buying due to my overflowing unread piles of books. However of course I just had to buy some books so here's what I got this month;
 
 
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
 
The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson
(My Review)
 
Ruins (Partials #3) by Dan Wells
(My Review)
 
The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

 

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J.Maas (Hardback)
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J.Maas (Hardback)
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J.Maas (Hardback)
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J.Maas (Hardback)
 

 
So there is my book haul for last month (small but I have already read all these books and I have enjoyed them). My September reading wrap-up will follow some time next week so you can see all the books I read last month.