Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #6: Ten Books I Picked Up On A Whim

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme
created at
The Broke and the Bookish

 

These first 5 books are books that I bought on a whim from bookshops either because of the beautiful physical book/cover or it was cheap.

 
 
1) The Traitor by Seth Dickinson
 
2) In a Dark, Dark Woods by Ruth Ware
 
3) A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
 
4) Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
 
5) The Swan Maiden by Jules Watson
 

These 5 books I bought on a whim while looking though amazon kindle's cheap books and I bought it then and there because I didn't want the price to go up.

 
6) Hemlock by N.J. Layouni
 
7) The Ranger's Tale by Mysti Parker
 
8) Elsker by