Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Show Me The Books #5: Duology



Show me the Books is a feature where I share with you some books within a theme, and then hopefully you, will tell me in the comments (or link to your own blog post) other books that you have heard of or have read within that theme.
 
The Theme this week is duologies. This theme is because I have been noticing recently an increase in duologies (see my full post on the subject here) and all these books are resent or future releases apart from the insider duology which is the only one which I had read (both books) before this year.
(Just to note I think that all these are all duologies if I have my information wrong please don't hesitate to let me know)  
 
 
1) Passenger Duology by Alexandra Bracken
 
 
2) The Wrath and The Dawn Duology by Renee Ahdieh
 
 
3) Insider Duology by Maria V. Snyder
 
 
4) The Orphan Queen Duology by Jodi Meadows
 
 
5) The Keeper's Chronicles by Becky Wallace
 
 

 
 
NOW IT'S OVER TO YOU 
 

Have you read any of these book's I've mentioned? What did you think of them?

What duologies have you read or on your TBR?