Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #3 - 'Truthwitch' - Open up

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of 
 
 
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 
        1. Grab your current read
        2. Open to a random page
        3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 
         
        Title: Truthwitch
        Author: Susan Dennard
        Today's Teaser
         
        "Moments later, Safi and Iseult stood at the window, breathing fast and listening as the front door smashed inward. As the entire shop quaked and glass shattered." (Page 34) 

        6 comments:

        1. Ahh how are you enjoying this book? I've had a copy for a while and keep meaning to start but never do! I think I'm a bit nervous about it not living up to the hype!

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. That hype! I have been putting off reading it for months I bought it back in February and it has been sat on my TBR shelf since because I was worried it wasn't going to live up to my expectation. But this week I decided that I should give it a chance.

            Delete
        2. I love the cover and title for this book. It just might end up on my reaing list!

          Here's my TT

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. I much prefer this US edition, the UK one is ok but I just prefer this edition, so that is one I ending up ordering and getting set over to me.

            Delete
        3. I've got this one in my TBR stack, too. How do you like it so far?

          ReplyDelete
          Replies
          1. It's a good books so far and I am enjoying it, but I am not completely hooked by it yet (the kind of reaction that I was expecting from all the hype that was created around the release of the book) maybe it will get better as I get further into it.

            Delete

        Would love to hear from you!