Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Wattpad Wrap-Up #6


A mix of stories to share with you today and I would love know which of these three appeals to you the most in the following areas:

1) Title 2) Synopsis 3) Cover 

Let me know in the comments below, my answers would be:

 
 Title =  He Was Looking For A Princess, Instead He Found Me
Synopsis = Defining Love
Cover = He Was Looking For A Princess, Instead He Found Me (Gotta love that dress!)
 
Anyway, here are my thoughts on these three Wattpad stories, hope you enjoy:
 
Marry you for Baby by Choco Lily
 
 
Synopsis from Wattpad
Elizabeth Candler had never thought she would end up pregnant. Even worse, the baby's father is Adam Kingsley, CEO of the company she currently worked at. The said CEO was also rumored for being gay as he shown almost zero interest in female. But since he slept with her, it proves he does love women, but is it because of the influence of alcohol?

But when Liz told him about her surprising pregnancy, he wanted them to get married, just for the baby's sake. Could Liz change his mind of getting married to her instead of just for their baby's sake?
 
Mini-Review
This is slightly different from the other Wattpad stories I have read and review because there was no super natural elements or gang warfare etc. this is purely a romance plot. Although it does become quite a tangled web of relationships. My favourite aspect of this story has to been watching the two main characters slowly beginning to learning about each other smashing away their preconceptions. I also enjoyed un-tangling these historic relationships as Elizabeth and Adam work out their own new feelings for each other. Overall I am going to give it 3 Stars.
 
Defining Love by Missy
 
 
Synopsis From Wattpad  
This story is about Lucinda Raven and her life after rejection. It explores her heart; how she faces the challenges, both emotional and physical, that have been throw at her during her life.

She was rejected by her mate and became stronger for it. She was cast out of her pack and excelled at being a rogue, alone in the wilderness. Though, one thing she did miss was a place to call home.

When fate brought her to the Blood Moone Pack, will she continue to follow the life fate laid out for her? Or will she chose to forge her own destiny?
Join the journey of Lucinda's heart...
 
Mini-Review
 The first thing I want to praise about this story is the fact that the author obviously planned ahead, quite a few stories on Wattpad I get the feeling that the writer just goes where the wind blows them. Which is totally fine but I personally love the way that throughout this story, the reader can see Dylan's internal battle and the two sides of his personality that is a result of this internal battle, which all remains a mystery until the ending chapters of this story.
 
Caiden has to be my favourite characters, he is so strong physically, morally and emotionally and he uses these strengths to stand-up and do the best he can in the situations that he is thrown into. There is the perfect about of mystery surrounding the past of all the main character and I enjoyed slowly learning these histories and how they have shaped the characters in this story. A 3.25 star read for me.
 
 
He Was Looking For A Princess, Instead He Found Me by flying-person
 
 
Synopsis from Wattpad  
Emilee is crazy. Well, not literally. She's just slightly hyper and possesses a brain that is constantly on a sugar rush. This explains her tendency to space out.

Her stepfather shipped her off to some boarding school in the middle of no where three years ago, and it was probably the best thing he's ever done for her. She lives in a dorm with her three best friends, and constantly skips homeroom by accident.

One day she bumps into Christopher Nyx, the mysterious new guy. That was the day everything in her life changed- again.
 
 Mini-Review
To be honest I still haven't made my mind up about this story. I wasn't a fan of Chris the 'mysterious new guy' he was generally a prick throughout this book and the sequel, although he did have one or two 'awww' moments.

 I think that some people will find Emilee annoying and I would recommend that you read a couple of chapters before you decide to commit to reading this story. Emilee does go through some great character development through this story and especially in the sequel but she will forever be crazy so, if you find that side of her annoying then I would recommend giving this one a miss. I think I am going to give this story 2.75 stars because although I wasn't wowed by this book but it did keep me interested enough to read the sequel  They Were Expecting A Lady, Instead They Met Me.