Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, January 26, 2018

Beat the Backlist Update and 2018 Book Goals

So it is scarily near the end of January already! I thought this year I would set a few bookish goals, last year I tried joining the Beat the Backlist with NovelKnight in the hope I would get though some of the books that have been sat on my bookshelf for ages. I did manage to get some of these books read but not really much of a success, so this year I am going to set a few of my own goals.
  
 
1. Finish one series a month: so either I finish a series which I have started, or I binge read a series I come across.
 
2. Spend more time on Instagram: posting more pictures, joining more bookstragram challenges and linking in with more bookstagram accounts.
 
3. Increase my blog comments: In the second half of last year I stop keeping up with and commenting on other blogs and I have missed this, so I hope to start doing this again.
 
Wish me Luck!