Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, April 01, 2016

March Book Haul

 March is almost over, not quite sure how that happened so fast . I bought eight physical books this month and I have already read quite a number of them (which is a surprising theme of the last few months.)  

 


An Ember in the Ashes by

 
 
 

 
 
 


Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
 
Add on Goodreads
Buy from: Amazon (UK) || Amazon (US) || Wordery
 
This book has been on my radar for quite a while because it was described as 'For fans of bestselling An Ember in the Ashes and A Court of Thorns and Roses' and I loved both of these books so I thought I would love this book too.  
 
 

Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan
 
Add on Goodreads
 
I have been wanting to pick this book up since before it's release date but thought I would wait to see if the price would drop. It did do, and it was something it was really in the mood for reading so I bought it.

 
 
 Black Widow (Elemental Assassins #12) by Jennifer Estep
 
Add on Goodreads
Buy From: Amazon (UK) || Amazon (US) || Wordery
 
This book is the next in this huge series which I started a few years ago and I am slowly making my way though. These books are still just as action packed and sassy as the first book and I am still really enjoying them.
 
 

Cold Burn of Magic (Black Blade #1) by Jennifer Estep
 
Add on Goodreads
 
Because I have been enjoying Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin's series I thought I would give another one of her series a go now that I have almost read all of the Elemental Assassin books that she has published. Also book three in this series is coming out soon so it the perfect time to start this series (trilogy??).
 
 
 
Taste of Darkness (Healer #3) by Maria V. Snyder
 
Add on Goodreads
 
I really enjoyed this is series, it's another one of Maria V. Snyder's so you shouldn't really be that surprised. I own this book already but in kindle ebook form so when I saw the physical copy in a charity shop I had to pick it up to add on my ever growing 'collection' of Snyder's books.
 
 
 
Red Gloves (Epic of Palins #1) by Beth Vaughan
 
Add on Goodreads
 
I read the Warprize series a few years ago and love it and I have been meaning to pick up this series as it written by the same author, and I saw a copy of this in a charity shop for £0.99 so I had to buy it!
 
 
***

Do you read the books you buy quickly, or do they sit unread in your house for months on end?