Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 1 - Purple Books

So all the Christmas decorations have been down for a few days now and my walls all look a bit bare. But Fear not, I still have my beautiful books to make my room pretty so I thought I would share with you all some of the brightly coloured book I have on my shelves.
 
 Todays colour is purple and the is a large range of genres for these purple covered books from high fantasy, dystopian to high school spies.

  • The Squad: Killer Spirit by Jennifer L. Barnes
  • Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
  • Imperial Assassin by Mark Robson
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  • The Tide Knot by Helen Dunmore
  • Ignite by Sara B. Larson


Something I have just noticed about these book all but one of them is a sequel, I wonder why that might be! So these are my purple books let me know if you have read any of these in the comments below.