Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 4 - Blue Books

So all the Christmas decorations have been down for a few days now and my walls all look a bit bare. But Fear not, I still have my beautiful books to make my room pretty so I thought I would share with you all some of the brightly coloured book I have on my shelves.

I have so many blue books (which is nice as it's my favourite colour)  I have just chosen a few to share with you here;

  • All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
  • Fire Study by Maria V. Synder
  • The Rogues Princess by Eva Edwards
  • Shatter Me by

 
So there you have it a small selection of my blue books I loved 'All These Things I've Done' but I haven't see that many people talking about it, so would love to know if you have read it!