Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, November 26, 2017

October Book Haul

Guys! I am so sorry I have disappeared and haven't posted anything in ages! Between studying and work and I have no time to sit down and write anything other than Uni assignments. This weekend has turned into a snow weekend, so have a few minutes to get some bookstagram pic's done and some of my  'Beat the Backlist' books. So here is my October book haul
 

I was doing really well in October for not buying any more books. I slipped into Waterstones on one of my Christmas present scouting trips and got tempted! I think the November Fairyloot is going to have The Last Namsara in it (re-read the synopsis when I got home and I think it has to be the book being described in the box details), but I will find out soon enough as I got my tracking code the other day. Will have to wait and see.

So how is everyone's Christmas preparation going? Everyone started there Christmas shopping by now?