Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, June 04, 2017

May Book Haul

So, I didn't invest in too many books this month, mainly because I had run out of space on my TRB book shelves (yes multiple shelves) and I really need to crack on a get my unread book back into some resemblance of control. Although, of course, having said that I did buy three books in May. 

Of course I just had to buy the final book in the ACOTAR trilogy by Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Wings and Ruin. And to be totally real with you, I need to spend a bit more on my Amazon order to get free postage, so I also finally bought some of the Jennifer Lynn Barnes books I had put on my wish list for years ago after reading her Raised by Wolves and The Squad Trilogies. 



What book have you added to your TBR pile in May?