Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Book Blogger Hop #2: Reading Goals

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Book and is now hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer
 
 
THIS WEEKS PROMPT
 When you set a yearly reading goal, do you set it high to force yourself to meet that goal or do you keep it low and normally go over that goal any way?

MY RESPONSE
Okay so, the only reading goal I ever set is on Goodreads which I generally set at
150 books. In 2013 and 2014 I went over, last year I set my goal at 100 books and decided not to count re-reads and I managed to go over that goal by 20-ish books. This year I am easily going to smash my 100 'new book' goal again as I am about 6 books away from hitting it am we still have quite a number of months to go. So I guess I am a keep it low (although is 100/150 books low??) and normally go over my goal.

What kind of yearly book goals do you normally set??