Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, September 30, 2016

September Book Haul

I am not sure I can really call this months book buying a haul. I only bought two editions of the same book. It has been one of my most anticipated book of the year, but despite this I have yet to finish reading it  over two week later!! I am in a bit of book reading slump, I have just not been reading that many books but have been flying though lots of Wattpad stories - so sorry for so many Wattpad Wrap-ups this month. So anyway the book I bought this month is:

 
 
Of course it has to be Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas although I wish I could get the B&N edition (I think it's that one anyway) with the fan (?) art in them they are so lovely.
 
Has anyone finished this book yet? How many editions did you buy?