Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, September 30, 2016

September Book Haul

I am not sure I can really call this months book buying a haul. I only bought two editions of the same book. It has been one of my most anticipated book of the year, but despite this I have yet to finish reading it  over two week later!! I am in a bit of book reading slump, I have just not been reading that many books but have been flying though lots of Wattpad stories - so sorry for so many Wattpad Wrap-ups this month. So anyway the book I bought this month is:

 
 
Of course it has to be Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas although I wish I could get the B&N edition (I think it's that one anyway) with the fan (?) art in them they are so lovely.
 
Has anyone finished this book yet? How many editions did you buy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!