Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, October 05, 2015

September Reading Wrap-up

So September is over, I started back at University and I thought this might have affected how many book I read, but it doesn't seem to have as I read a total of 18 books. I have read some really good books this month, as well as reading some quite boring books as well. So here is all the book I read in the last month, as usual to find out more about the book click on their name and the Goodreads page will open.
 
 
 
 5 Stars
 
5 Stars (My Review)
 
5 Stars
 
 4.5 Stars (My Review)
 
 4.5 Stars  
 
 4 Stars
 
 4 Stars
 
 4 Stars
 
Ruins (Partials #3) by Dan Wells  
 3.75 Stars (My Review)
 
Frozen (Heart of Dread #1) by
 
Beauty & the Beast by K.M.Shea
3.5 Stars
 
 3.5 Stars
 
 2 Stars
 
 

RE-READS




4 Stars
 
 4 Stars
 
 4.5 Stars
 
4.5 Stars
 
4 Stars (My Review)
 
5 Starts