Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish
 

When I read what the subject for this weeks Top Ten Tuesday I thought of so many bookish things (mainly unpublished books in NEED) that I would wish, but I have managed to limit to 10. I'd wish for;


1) The last few books of the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas

2) The rest of the A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas

3) The rest of The Wrath & The Dawn series by Renee Ahdieh

4) All the books I own to magically tuned into Hardbacks, I love the look of shelves of hardback books they are so pretty with them all the same height.

5) More books from Ally Carter including the end of the Embassy Row series.

6) More books featuring Xylara and Keir as main characters (from the Chronicles of the Warlands by Elizabeth Vaughan) 

7) I would love a walk in wardrobe with book shelves rather than clothes.

8) Would loved have more books in the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi

9) I would love to be able to stop cover designs changes part way through series (I hate when half the series is one design and the other half a 'new' design). 

10) A new cover design for the Pellinor series Hardback (I am not a great fan of the current design which is putting me off buying the hardcopy even though my paper copies are actually falling apart). 
        

So there is 10 from a long list on bookish things I would ask the book genie if the ever graced me with his/her presence.  Please comment down below some of your bookish wishes.