Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Book Blogger Hop #4 - Halloween Edition

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Book and is now hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer
 
 
THIS WEEKS PROMPT 
You've been invited to a costume party and the theme is classic literature characters. Who would you go as?
 
MY RESPONSE
 
I don't have much chance to dress up any more. However, I do have this amazing medieval style velvet dress which I couldn't resist buying, but I haven't worn it yet. Anyway a classic literature character? I would have to go with Elizabeth Bennet, but more the Lizzy from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, than the original. I love her High Black boots and dark clothing which allows her movability as well as that cloak(?) that give that dramatic flare. And of course a girls got to be prepared with a weapon handy, right? *At least this is the case in the majority of the literature I read!* 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great costume, Deb! You can look stylish, yet be ready to kick butt if necessary! Lol.

    Hope you have a great Halloween!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo....sounds like a really good choice for a costume.

    Nice blog...not sure I have visited. I like your blog name.

    Welcome to the Blog Hop if you haven't been here before.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!