Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, October 06, 2016

September Reading Wrap-up

WECLOME, TO MY SMALLEST WRAP-UP EVER!!
 
That is right despite the fact I had the first two weeks of the month off I have only read a totally of seven books. If you have been following me on twitter or have been read my recent blog posts, you will know that Wattpad kidnapped me this month and stealing all my reading time. *how dare it!* Resulting in me barely reading any published books, so in todays wrap-up I haven't separated the books into genre but instead I have  give you three words/thoughts on each book (let me know if this something you like?).
 


Midnight Thief (Midnight Thief #1) by Livia Blackburne
Re-Read 4 Stars
My Review
(Assassins. Thief. Supernatural Surprises) 
 
Daughter of Dusk (Midnight Thief #2) by Livia Blackburne
3.75 Stars  
My Review
(Romance. Accepting ones self. Great side characters)
 
Her Stepbrothers Are Werewolves by Trinity Blacio
4 Stars
My Review
(Short Story, Determined female lead, Steamy)
 
Endangered (Daughter of Hades #1) by Dani Hoots
3.5 Stars
My Review
(Fun, Predictable but Surprise ending)
 
Mr Dark by Lauren Landish
3.75 Stars
(More than a romance. Modern Superhero)
 
A New Don by Rowena and Lexi Gold
4 Stars
(Sexy, Mafia, Love)
 
Road to Glory by Tessa Berkley
4 Stars
My Review
(Country, Romance, Healing)

So there we have it, this months reads. I have also decided this month to DNF (at least for the moment) And I Darken, as I haven't picked it up this month at all so can't really say I am still reading it! I am still reading (although haven't picked it up in a few weeks) Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas but I am just not hooked on it like the previous books in the series, but I will keep chugging along with that one.

Let me know you thoughts on some of these books *although no spoliers please*, and maybe share with me your best read of last month?