Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 2 - Yellow Books

So all the Christmas decorations have been down for a few days now and my walls all look a bit bare. But Fear not, I still have my beautiful books to make my room pretty so I thought I would share with you all some of the brightly coloured book I have on my shelves.

I have found I hard to find yellow books on my bookcase I don't know if this is because there aren't as many book's published with yellow covers or if it is just that I haven't bought any! So here is my small collection of yellow (and few stray orange) books;

  • Prey by Rachel Vincent
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • Imperial Spy by Mark Robson
  • Fated by Alyson Noel
  • Rebel Heart by Moira Young
  • Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson


So there you have them, I haven't read some of these so if you would recommend any of them let me know. Also would love to see any book you own will yellow covers -surely they aren't as rare as they seem to be?