Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Book Haul January

 So my unofficial new years goal is to restrict/control the amount of money I spend on books!! This month I did quite well at this but unfortunately this does mean that I don't have that many books to tell you all about. So this month I bought 4 new books are they were:


I read the Snow Like Ashes this month and really enjoyed as you can see from my review of it. So I had to check out Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch to see how this trilogy continued.



The next two books I bought this month were two of the December releases had been looking forward to and they were both sequels to some amazing books. These two books are: Endure (Defy #3) by Sara Larson, See How They Run (Embassy Row #2) by Ally Carter.






The last book I bought in January was Never Fade by