Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To

So this weeks Top Ten Tuesday is debut novels that I am looking forward to coming out in 2016. I surprisingly found it difficult to find debut author's novels. I did find a few so here they are (in no particular order):

 

Burning Glass by
 

Sword and Verse by
Add on Goodreads
Release Date: 19th January 2016
See my Waiting on Wednesday Post - Here
Check out 'The YA Book Travelers' cool book trailer - here
 

Rebels in the Sands by 


 

Check out 'The YA Book Travelers' cool book trailer here.
 

Assassin' Heart by 
Add on Goodreads
Release Date: 2nd February 2016
See my Waiting on Wednesday Post - here


Revenge and the Wild by
 
 
Into the Dim (Into The Dim #1) by
Add on Goodreads
Release Date: 1st March 2016
 
A Shadow Bright and Burning by

So there we have it, debuts that I can not wait for to be released, a whole month until 2016 so... plenty of time for more books to be found. If you find any debuts books that are coming out next year that you think I might like, PLEASE let me know after all there is no such thing as too many books right?