Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, November 02, 2015

October Book Haul

Once again this month I have managed to reduce the number of book's I have bought and this means I actually have SPACE on my TBR bookcase!!! But I did buy a few books this month and here they are:


The Traitor by Seth Dickinson


I first saw an ARC copy on @bookloverx twitter and it has the same tag line on the ACR as this final copy; "A mask can hide a thousand lies.". That tag line along with the striking cover meant that the book when onto my ever growing to-buy list. It was a few weeks later that I was browsing through the new releases section of my local Waterstones and saw this lovely Hardback edition on the book and well you know what happens next...!
 
Add on Goodreads

The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson


As you can tell from the cover of this cover this is a snow white re-telling. This has been on my to-buy list for maybe a year or so, I read Melanie Dickerson's 'The Healer's Apprentice' a few years ago and loved it. Since then I have been keeping an eye of the new books she has been publishing and recently they are all fairy tale re-telling's so I thought I would give this one a go.

Add on Goodreads

 

Assassins in Love by Kris DeLake


A while ago I wanted to read a good assassin book and spent quite a while looking through Goodreads and Amazon to find some, however I found quite a few so didn't buy them all. Since then this book has been on my to-buy list and a few weeks I finally got around to buying it.

Add on Goodreads

Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer


I first heard of this book on one of Benjaminoftomes video's and the way he described it intrigued me, so it when on the to-buy list. I was in a wee reading dip a few weeks ago and this was the book I really fancied reading so I got on eBay and ordered myself a copy.

Add on Goodreads

 River's Revenge (Sanctuary #3) by

 



Add on Goodreads

 

So that's the books I bought this month. Would love to know if you have read any of these books let me know in the comments below.